Sunday 8 March 2009

1SB2 - A New Beginning (Two weeks late as usual)

Yes, it seems I've been at ACJC for a month now, and that the March holidays are...one week away? That was fast... Mostly due to the fact that everything is so rushed now that I haven't got time to stop and think.

Two weeks into the job, and surprisingly, I haven't been sacked as class rep yet. Yet. Sarcastic and cynical as I seem about having taken on the job, it's starting to grow on me, though if there were a grade for this job, given how I've moved (or not moved) the class, I think I'd get a subpass at best.

Oh yes, the class has the misfortune of having me at the helm. What can I say about them? Well, to be honest, I'm getting the same feeling I was getting at Corryn during the first week I was so damned miserable about, that something vitally crucial happened that everyone was supposed to have taken note of, but I just happened to blink. Of course, that problem eventually fixed itself quite conveniently at Corryn, and with any luck it'll happen here.

No comments: