Monday 5 May 2008

Didn't Get Everything, But Still Got A LOT!!!

Mid Year Exams have started, so far, it has been pretty good. English, I finished with enough time to re-write my summary for the sake of making it look neater, and wrote a full length poem for the bloody fun of it. I can't remember completely it was about, recall one talking about French cheese, but thats about it. Maybe it was easier than normal because I don't have to help a multitude of people *cough* Kee Hao *cough* with answering every second question, but I hope thats the case.

Social Studies Section A was kinda gay. It looked like it was set by Michael Moore. Out of the 5 sources, 3 blamed AMERICA for the 9/11 attacks.

-One blamed the incompetency of the CIA and the FBI. Gah, stupid red dot, keeps getting in my eye...

-One was a conspiracy theory by a Russian minister that it was all a set up by America to have a new enemy and threat to world peace to unite against, like Fascism in the 1940's and Communism from then till 1991.

-And one was saying its because America oppressed the Arab people, or some jazz like that. Sounded like a sympathizer.

Essay was okay at least.

Then came E Maths. If were Damien, I would have dubbed the feeling I felt at the end as sex (And smart alec from NCC Land will add Shen Shin). I discovered I think WAY better relaxed. Rushing for time, I skipped quite a few questions, thinking I'd run out of time. Realizing that 2 and a half hours stretches for quite a long while, I returned back to them, slow and at ease, and finished all questions except for one subquestion of another subquestion.

Paper drew different reactions from different people...

---------------
Sam : There is a God!!
Me : And it is the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!
---------------
Sam's a proud atheist by the way.
---------------
Zhongxi : How many marks you lost already?
Me : Just 2
(Zhongxi gives me the finger)
---------------

---------------
Mark : GGed....
---------------

---------------
Bryant : Was like a 1988 paper, quite easy.
Me : Tung having one of his senior moments. Thinks he's setting for guys twenty years back!
---------------

No comments: