Thursday 8 May 2008

Another End...

Forgive me if my writing is disjointed, I have a REALLY bad headache right now....

And its the end to yet another exam. Of course, the Chinese O-Level is coming up VERY shortly, but I think I'll take a break for now. My head hurts like a bitch now anyway...

Physics was pretty good, made a couple of careless mistakes, but I think I can manage an A1. I selected the "moves left option" even though I figured out it was right. Mistook atmospheric pressure for one million Pa when its supposed to be only 100000 Pa. Aside from that, sweet.

Lit, ah yes, lit. It was pretty good, selected the poem for once for the unseen prose, because for some reason, I could just connect real well with another poet for once. It just fitted in so nicely, connected so well, like a plug into a power socket. Of course, insert a plug wrong and you get electrocuted...

Of all times for a headache, why now, after the exams, when I'm a free man for a while... Probably not going for blerrie dragon boat thing Mr. Nathan gang-pressed the team into...

No comments: