Thursday 31 January 2008

>Insert title here<

When I can't think of a title, that will appear.

I bought myself Rune Factory on a whim on Saturday after I refereed at the Sec 3 Inter Class Soccer/Touch Rugby tournament, and I can't seem to get myself off it... Its got Zelda style game play, inclusive of hacking and slashing monsters in caves, the main thing that separates this Harvest Moon series from the rest and made this spinoff so popular. Its also the only HM game which Sam has not dubbed "gay", since he can't stand a game that doesn't involve killing/shooting/violence.

It handles much like any other HM game, but with better graphics and some voice dubbing (not much though). Most interesting part about it, like I said above, is the the monster caves. Its unique combat element adds a lot of life into the series which was starting go stale, judging by the last one they released for DS... In this one, you happily run through caves, slaughtering all the monsters that you come across, or alternatively, you could tame them so they can help you out, either by giving products like eggs, helping water and gather your crops, or helping you fight in the caves.

This blog will turn a year old on the 8th of February, dug that up going through my old posts. Speaking of birthdays, my own is coming up on the 18th, though I plan to have it on the 9th, since 18th is the starting day of the Common Tests. Haven't filled up the guest list yet, as well as the entertainment, since I got to decide that based on the type of people that are coming. A soccer game might be feasible, though I can't imagine Tim Kwok having fun doing that or any other sport for that matter. Definitely decided on the menu though, and it shall involve steak. Sam, if you're reading this, 360 = more steak.

No comments: