Saturday 19 January 2008

Good and Bad...

Week's been pwnage so far for me, was awarded $150 from the school for good progress, got a perfect score for the differentiation test, among other things.

Problem is, Mrs Ang is away on some course of some sort, which means a stand-in for her was needed, and it arrived in the shape of one Miss Yeo. I'll say it direct, she is boring.

-She never deviates from the book, unlike BAng, who would discuss anything from Heroes, to head lice to Prison Break, to name a few.

-Her lisp. I suppose this really isn't her fault, but it isn't making it any easier for us to concentrate in class.

-She is boring.

-Did I mention she was boring?

Eugene seems to fancy her though, I guess he's got a thing for stick insects. Given the fact that she's barely out of university, I guess this could be due to her lack of experience. We all still want BAng back ASAP though.

Sam requested I put this rant of his up. He wrote it in, surprise surprise, Lit class. The original question was "What makes the old woman and unattractive character?"

Sam's Rant
----------
What is unattractive?? Perhaps it is like cheese that has gone bad on a hot summer's day, or a jock strap that has been used one too many times and is growing unattractive fungi, or perhaps even Cheng Heng, who has some serious funk in his trunk (Its only ethanol and grass I swear!!) But why did Tom Robinson kill the mockingbird?? I do not know, perhaps its because I have not read the book and I'm working on the assumption that Tom Robinson was the squirrel who grew opposable thumbs, so it could use a BB gun to shoot that bastard son of a bird. Perhaps the bird stole his cake, soft...moist...and most delectable of cakes. The messiah of the cake world. The Ubercake! But I for one think that the companionship cube called "JEM" was overrated and started talking to Gordon Freeman, causing him to go mad and swing his crowbar around, knocking the remote out of Chuck Norris' hands. After which Chuck Norris went nuts and did a roundhouse kick of awesomeness, cracking the world in half!! Billions died and humanity was on the brink of extinction! Then Optimus Prime woke up and discovered it was all a dream and made the resolution not to watch Oracle and Huntress... Mudwrestling!! In a hot tub!! While making out!! While Lara Croft pours lube on them while screaming "Room for one more!?!"
--------
End of Sam's rant

Don't ask me why, he somehow always draws the topic to his favourite Oracle/Huntress fantasy.

No comments: