Tuesday 6 November 2007

Almost there!!!

Three days left till our holidays begin. The days have become so long... No, must look on bright side, most of the days are shorter than normal.. And no Chinese.. Anyway, my Dark Crusade career looks grim. The matches I played with Bryant were dismal at best. We lost twice to 2 standard enemies, and only beat one hard one because the silly A.I left all its forces away from its base after their Guardsmen decimated my Space Marines, and stayed there, so it wasn't hard overrunning their base with my Dreadnoughts soaking up the damage while my remaining Marine squads and Bryant's T'au fired from behind. Deepstriking is a lot of fun, dropping pod after pod of Dreadnoughts into someone's base!!

I must note though, I am becoming rather concerned with the RuneScape economy. (Laymen, bear with me) With the opening of the Great Exchange, stuff becomes alot more convenient to buy and sell, which means it would be far easier to find people selling a certain commodity at a much lower price than the norm. (eg ranarr weeds, sharks) Which would, inevitably, lead to a price plunge in just about everything. Which obviously, cannot be good. Geez, now I know how it feels to be in an economic crisis. I've already have had to lower the prices of my ranarr weeds from 8k to only 7-7.5k, and with the Great Exchange, it will probably exacerbate. I can only hope Tim's prediction that the market will stabilize again will be an accurate one.

Lam shocked the whole class went he stated he was an average human being. Most of us expected him to be a demonic prince or something of the like, you know, the kind who pop out of occult stars that suddenly form on the ground like they do in Doom 3.

I've realized I've been neglecting my writing for quite a while now. I blame the Goh Sin Tub thingy, bloody drained my creativity. Might just consider starting up what I did in Sec 1, writing nutty little adventures for the class. Okay, I admit, I copied that idea from Kevin.... Well, what better way to spend the next three days in school??

No comments: