Sunday 11 November 2007

School's Out!

School is finally over for the year, after being delayed for two weeks. My biological clock has been refusing to accept that the delay, and I couldn't really be too bothered with doing any of my homework. Life is good... Holidays have begun, OBS Sabah is in a week's time and my new glasses have arrived. Only thing problem here is that I damaged my leg in training.

Started the campaigns for Dark Crusade with Space Marines, so far, the heads of Farseer Taldeer and the Tau Commander serve as rather interesting wall art at the moment, Pavonis mine to use, and Warboss Gorgutz is now trapped between the Demes Northland and the Necron Army.

Random conversation
-------------------------
Sam : Just take a look at Cheng Heng, he's perfect for a Warboss!! He's slow on the uptake, likes to break things, has no table manners whatsoever....

Bryant : You should had seen him have lunch when my mum was around, he was an angel

Sam : Yeah, invite everyone to your house for lunch but me, thats right, leave Samuel out of everything..

Micro : There was salad Sam. Salad. Fresh plant matter.

Sam : Thats just cruel man, how could you make Cheng Heng eat salad!! How can you make anyone eat salad!
------------------------

To the one whose struggle still continues, I wish you the best of luck, and may the Tome of Adeptus Mathematica aid you in your battle, and a gentle reminder that if you are reading this before two days past today, you should be back reading the Tome and absorbing all it can teach you.

No comments: