Sunday 30 September 2007

Amniotic Fluid Leaks Onto the Sidewalk....

Well well well, it appears the Blessings Clan have found my blog. Three guesses how. A blog is for divulging personal thoughts and feelings, and so it shall. Since Demongirl is ever so captivated by what I have to say about her, I shall continue.

You fit into the social pariah roles that Sue Townsend creates in quite a few of her books, Marigold Flowers of Adrian Mole and the Weapons of Mass Destruction for one, and the illegitimate child of Camilla and Prince Charles of Queen Camilla. Really, you'd be surprised at the number of people who don't really pay attention to you. But of course, there are others who don't want the peace disturbed, so I shall not crack your little shell of isolation, and dance in delight as the amniotic fluid flows out onto the pavement and watch that helpless form shrivel up in the harsh sun we call reality.

Anyway, while you ponder my last paragraph, I shall move on to other, more important events in the world. Like the protests in Myanmar. The situation has obviously deteriorated , and I heard that a monk and some peaceful protesters have been killed by the junta. Now, Internet access from Myanmar is impossible, and according to the junta government, it is down for maintenance. If by "maintenance" they mean shutting down one of the few ways the foreign reporters and locals can get the true story out of Burma. The world can only hope we don't have another Bloody Sunday on our hands tomorrow, the junta have done it before. I doubt sanctions will really work against the military government, since most of their revenue comes from making cocaine from all their opium poppies anyway.

On a lighter note, I'm looking at a very good chance of an A1 for A Maths. Despite not finishing the proving question, and drawing one graph vertically instead of horizontally, the rest were routine. 70 out of 80 is a reality, but I'll leave a gap of 5 marks, I tend to get careless, and hate false hope. Social Studies, well, never mind. I forgot the last point of both essays, but the Section A was easy enough.

No comments: