Saturday 23 June 2007

An Ending Is Normally Followed By A Beginning

With the school holidays ending soon, at least I can rest assured that I've finished all important homework is finished. I've just sent off the Humanities Project article, and I think Bryant and Sam have taken care of the A-Maths and Physics Bridge Poem, now that we've wrapped up Chemistry and I helped them out with their individual Physics homework.

Throughout the holidays, I've been listening to an old band called Bread. Many of the songs they've done are masterpieces and are simply beautiful and timeless like "Aubrey was Her Name", "Diary" and "If", more commonly known as "Picture Paints A Thousand Words". Most of their compositions have deep meanings, and without sounding too complicated, convey feelings very well. Their songs are slower than most today, and aren't hard on the ears.


No comments: