Wednesday 13 June 2007

Daze

As the third week of holidays begin, I began to realize I hadn't started any of my homework. Got started on my chem on Monday, which I just finished this morning, with a lot more still to go. Planning on calling up the rest of the group to try and get the Humanities done, I just excavated the rubrics from somewhere in my room. I lost plenty of vital worksheets in transit when I moved my things back home from my grandmother's house. To make matters worse, I think Sam still away (Canada I think). At least Bryant's back from church camp, should call on him later on.

Pushed Cooking and Fishing up to 80 and 78 respectively in an attempt to cook sharks and catch them faster, but at the rate I'm still burning them, I think I should stick to lobsters for now. Or I could get the cooking gauntlets from the Family Crest quest.

My mum forced my out of bed today to drag me to the doctor, convinced my cough was going to cause me to asphyxiate and drop dead on the playing field. Normally, I'm okay with visiting Dr Leong, mostly because he's really nice and up-to-date, despite the fact all his certs on his wall are all old, the oldest being an admittance to Mensa in 1986. I spent the whole time admiring his Apple Powerbook, until all of a sudden he proclaimed "I think he needs an injection". Thankfully, I didn't feel too much, though my arm feels rather numb, and I'm feeling rather drowsy.......zzzzz............


Things Done Since Last Post: -Finished Chem Homework
-80 Cooking
-78 Fishing
-50 Fletching
-51 Magic

No comments: