Tuesday 29 May 2007

Sleepy?? Nah, doesn't work on me

Well, the school holidays have began, and I guess I have plenty to be thankful for. Decent results, my parents being away in Europe, and all the other things.....


Got the flu last Friday, so I've spent most of my time up here in my room. My brother and sister mainly occupy themselves and my grandfather's staying with us to watch over, so for once, I don't have to watch them making sure they don't wreck the house or something. Been spending most of my time up here "resting", if you can call 4 hour long shifts of DotA and Runescape resting. Half of the four medicines the doctor gave said might cause drowsiness, but I stayed up the whole night on Sunday. Went Tzhaar hunting with Tim and his friend in that time, ownage drops from those guys. I got an obby maul, Tim got a obby cape which he kindly donated to me (thanks man, really appreciate it), with only his poor friend getting nothing from that intimidating looking bunch. Four arms, and a three digit combat, but worth the risk.


After two days of intensive strength training I finally hit level 70 attack on Monday, which allows me to, at long last, use an Abyssal Whip. I went back to the Tzhaar caves to temper my new weapon, and though I could kill them easier, they weren't as generous this time. Reaching 70 attack also allowed me to enter the Warriors Guild. Worked my way up to the Black defender, just three more to go.

Finished the Horror from the Deep quest today to get the Saradomin prayer book since I already got page 1 and 2 from treasure trails. Just looking for pages 3 and 4 to complete it.....

No comments: