Thursday 12 April 2007

Lollipops don't go well with cake

Mrs Ang got fed up with people stalling for time and how certain songs took forever to download, so she decided to stop all the presentations and ordered those who haven't presented yet to just send the analysis of the songs to her, so now I won't get to present my anti-emo song (Bright side of life by Monty Python). I think it was one's guy's song. He picked this disgusting song about baking a cake that looked like it came from Playhouse Disney or something, and involved some supposedly 16 year old girl with pink hair and dancing around what looks like Muppet ripoffs baking a cake. My eyes were burned by that horrible video, thank goodness I can't remember the tune. Bryant summed it up best, calling it a "Crack-induced dream".

Why any sensible teenager would shame themselves by doing that is beyond me.


Mrs Ang : So whats your take on this song??

Guy: Erm...... Lollipops don't go well with cakes?

The class was unanimous on failing him except Luke, who wanted to pass him since he thought the girl was hot.b


Eric Lam suaned us today (again) because no one turned up for the make-up practical. Turns out everyone who was supposed to go didn't turn up. Luckily I finished it in time, so I was spared some of his wrath. He went on about how the whole classes attitude sucked, and how we were insolent, blah blah blah. Man, I'd wish he'd stop thinking the whole class was like that. Just because Adithya ( I don't care if I spelled it wrong ) only wants attention, and Sam Chou is a lazy asscrack doesn't mean the whole class is. I mean, hell, good portion of us actually listen, with me even taking down notes. I admit he's a good teacher, but seriously, there is NO room for error with him. Could help if he smiled more, its like Darth Vader teaching Physics when he walks in, all he's missing now is the voice synthesizer.

The good news is at least I did well for the maths test, with 18 out of 20, but I doubt Sam and Bryant want their marks up here. Pretty surprising to see Shen Shin get 18/20 as well, normally we have to save him in maths.

The bad news? There's another one tomorrow on graphs, which I suck at, I can't draw for nuts.

2 comments:

Pinky said...

hey you!
Your life seems to suck like mine. I'm not that much older than you, but there's one thing I know, when you will be older, you will realise that the people who were making fun of the nerds are the rejects are the ones later to be lonely and people will make fun of them. Adolescent are mean, things change, people change. Always remember that!
Bye Pinky

Counsel Of Reminesence said...

Thanks, nice to know someone out there can understand the situation.