Sunday 8 April 2007

No, I am not dead (Not yet anyway)

No, I am not dead from drinking my chem practical results, just hell busy and slightly depressed. A few things have happened since I last posted, most notably me getting this laptop I'm using to post this. It came fully operational when it was sent to us, with not too many problems. For one, it has yet to hang yet, and downloads stuff faster than I down unknown substances. Its a older model, and it came minus Windows Word, Excel, and everything else that's vaguely useful for doing work on, thank goodness it still has notepad. Well, it came free with an ownage wireless subscription, so I'm not complaining.

This technological piece of mana from Heaven came when my maths tutor commented to my mum that they were giving out laptops if you subscribed to a certain wireless plan, and with our old wireless router working as often as Daryl does his Chinese homework, it didn't take much to convince mum. Of course, she intended to use the laptop for herself, but she gave up on it pretty fast, and since dad already has on, the laptop falls to my administration. With the wireless I can use it in the comfort of my room at two in the morning, which I do pretty often now on weekends. Really have to get on with downloading Word though.

No comments: