Monday 19 February 2007

Explaination Of People And Terms

Lol, Bryant's eyes are now opened after reading Slummish pieces of writing. I may act, think, and appear dumb and incapable of intelligient action, but I do have an IQ of a 128 ( If I remember right, that's higher than Bryant's).

An explaination on a few people and terms used here

Slummer - I was given the name Slummer in Sec 1 ( It'll be a lasting tribute to Daryl Tay, he came up with it ) because of the obscene amounts of, well, everything I ate. I really mean everything, from puddles of rainwater on the school field ( Tastes like celery soup with way too much celery ) to the end results of my practicals in chemistry ( Its not Coke, I can tell you that much ). Zach used to collect bets on how long it would be before I got really sick. He made a real packet, I'm very much alive and healthy. The name Slummer has stuck till now.

Micro - Another name for me, its used by everyone on the rugby team. Hell, even my coach, Mr Nathan and half the squad don't know my real name. The twins Ryan and Shannon Lee came up with it when I transfered from Micromouse to rugby, though it was originally Microdick. Probably out of respect cause I rose through the ranks quite fast and got a regular position on the C division starting 15, it was shortened to just Micro.

Bryant (a.k.a BC) - Classmate of mine since we got to this school. Only really started to interact in Sec 2, mostly because we stayed in the same neighbourhood. We've stuck together cause we both did equally bad in the streaming and the school wouldn't give us triple science and threw us both into 322. BC is short for his full name, Bryant Chan. Both of us had similar growing years, having been raised abroad, him in the US, me in Australia. And we were both left to die by our parents in Chinese classes upon return to Singapore, without being able to speak a word of Chinese.

Sam - Good friend of Bryant's and fellow fencer, I met this interesting dude this year when we both wound up in 322. He seems very inclined toward in game violence, and believes Harvest Moon, my personal favourite game, is sacrilegious cause there's zero violence in it, and saw me as a gay peace loving faggot till he found out that after HM, I can't get enough of Resident Evil Four and Tekken 5. He's hilarious guy, I can never fall asleep as long as he's around. I shall refrain from calling him tubby as I'm not exactly a beanpole myself.

Feng Lan - Old friend from my primary school days, and probably the only one I keep regular contact with. She transfered in at Primary 5. She came from Shanghai, so I was furious when she snatched the 1st in English title away from me, I being a close second, just one mark behind. I found her pretty cool, overlooking the fact she was taller than me at the time ( Not anymore ) Currently in RGS, she doesn't appear to like the general enviroment in there ( You go gal, its just one more year ). I try to limit knowledge of our friendship to a close circle or to completely anonymous people I'm never going to meet and will never affect me, as this blog is. In this school, rumours multiply like homework left for tomorrow.

Luke - All girls and CCA, dozing in class all day, this kid's your stereotypical jock. Think Johnny Bravo. Like all canoeists, they worship their boats, themselves and their muscles. The most studdish guy around, he'll hit on any eligible female within a 50 metre radius. He tried picking up the choir girls at a funeral. He tried dating a geeky looking twelve year old, but Bryant and I happened to be there in the right place at the right time, and we crashed his date, Bryant going up to them and asking him " You dig chicks in glasses dawg?" while I stood back and filmed him losing date number 129045. Given his enormous reserves of girlfriends, he forgave us for that one. A bit slow when it comes to most subjects not involving romance or sex, he's still a cool guy to hang around. Take note, you'll find yourself alone the instant any teenage girl turns up in the vicinity.

No comments: