Saturday 23 February 2008

A campaign begins, and a campaign ends...

Sigh, so little time to post with the Common Tests...

Admittedly, I wasn't as committed as I was in the second half of the year last year, a problem I intend to correct by the next term.

A Maths - My trump card went according to plan, no problems there
E Maths - Should have been easy, ran out of time, like a lot of people
Chemistry - Do-able, an A is definitely possible
Physics - Same as above
History - Blanked out for international relations for SS, history was smooth.
Literature - My answer was pretty darn short, just two pages long. The unseen prose came out from Life Of Pi by Yann Martel.

Well, I didn't do as well as I'd hoped, but not as badly as I could have. Really got to fix this by next term...

Hours Spent Mugging : 8

No comments: