Monday 12 February 2007

Through The First Obstacles

Well, common tests began today. Guess what, it was actually a good idea to skip chores by studying Physics instead!!!
Its the first time I've ever felt confident of an A1 in Physics. Which is weird, cause I've never gotten more than 70. Or maybe Lam, behind all his droning, emotionless persona, is actually a good teacher. Then again, plenty in 334 would disagree. History is so easy, there are just three essay questions that can come out, and all of them have similar anwsers. SS was abstract at best. Chemistry tomorrow, along with A maths. Let the marks come people. The principal says that I can do Bio in school, provided I do well enough in the first and second term. Which means a top ten finish in the class, looks possible now though.
Valentine's Day is just 2 days away, BC's birthday 2 days after that, and then my birthday 2 days after that. If the marks are up to expectation, and if I can, against the odds, get a date for Valentine's (which I highly doubt), this will a very good week (Even without the date).

No comments: