Friday 9 February 2007

Okay, I can't put it any clearer. I hate my captain, along with most of the seniors. They can't stop shouting at me for every tiny mistake. But when anyone else makes one, they just laugh it off. And they think my attitude's bad, after I attend every friggin training session, even the optional ones. Like today. We were told only to come down if we were finished studying, which I haven't. So I was up there in the library really mugging, not pretending like some. They spotted me there, dragged me out, told me that I have the worst attitude to training in the squad, and force me down to the field. Well excuse me if I actually care about my academics. And guess what? Less then half squad turns up. Are they hunted down like me? Not at all. And when the training actually starts, they all complain my attitude is bad again and I don't deserve to be on the team. I know I'm a second stringer, but its still so unfair. Would have walked off if Dick and Han hadn't stood up for me. One of them should be captain, not the bitch we have now.

Anyway, on to a happier subject. I was watching the O-level results coming out today, and I never knew there were quite a few people from double science getting six points as well. Its a real morale boost, given my situation now. And for some reason, I'm so sure I can do that too. Watching so many guys come out with six points, I set a target for myself. To make it to RJC in two years time. It sounds wild now, but I'll make it happen

No comments: