Saturday 17 February 2007

Fly with me to tonight............

The night has fallen, the stars are bright,
My Angel, won't you come with me tonight?
To glide through the star studded sky?

Throughout the whole night we'll fly.
How I long to gaze upon your raven hair,
Fluttering against your face so fair
Up there so far and so high,
In that beautiful, moonlit sky.
It'll be just you and me
And stars that go on for eternity.
Then we'd land, wrapped in each other's wings,
I'd hold on to you, to each other we'd cling.
There, within that warmest of embraces
We'd lean towards each other's faces
Then we'd kiss, a culmination of our love
Our hearts and minds would soar like doves
In that loving embrace and kiss, we'd both stay
And return just before the break of day

2 comments:

Sgt. Fuzzy said...

Interestingly enough, I never expected the words "Cheng Heng" and "sensitive" to go hand in hand. So that's what you were writing that day in school. Pretty damn good, I gotta admit, but the first piece was kinda cheesy.

This is gonna feel like pure acid, but "tear off her pinafore"? Maybe I'm just not used to it coming from you, but that sounds more than a little strange.

Keep it up, though. Don't crush that talent you got there. You wanna collab on something? And tell me what juxtapose means. Despite there being a dictionary two feet above my head on a shelf I'm too lazy to check it out.

- Sgt. Fuzzy

Counsel Of Reminesence said...

W00t, least someone thinks my pieces are okay. And juxtapose has something to do with put or combine two completely opposite things together.