Saturday 1 March 2008

Big, Big Events

Big things have happened Very big things

1. An escaped terrorist leader

I shit you not. The leader of the Singapore branch of JI escaped from Whitley detention center, and was supposedly hiding in the woods near Malcolm Park. Which is right next to my school. I normally fall asleep on the car journey to my school but when I woke up, I thought my parents had driven into an army base or something. There was an armed soldier every few meters along the pavement, stretching for about 300 meters. I was like "WTF?!?!?!" (This was before I knew about what was going on) Didn't take me long to hustle out what the situation was, and why the hell it warranted the presence of a squad of Special Forces on the campus, and perhaps an entire frigging company of troops lining Whitley Road, complete with armoured vehicles.

From what I found out, its the same crazy bastard that plotted to blow up the American Embassy here as well as Yishun station before the police forced him to blow the country, before finally being caught in Indonesia. JI are also the same lunatics who planned Bali bombings 1 and 2.

The idea of a terrorist leader running around the woods didn't put the school off from lessons, and classes continued on.

Currently still at large....

2. Physics O-Level SPA

And how I messed it up... I know I did... Don't feel like discussing it....

3. Campaign didn't turn out as planned...

Some of my subjects came up to the mark, some didn't, thats all I feel like saying right now...

No comments: