Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas to all!!

To all who visit, a very Merry Christmas to you! As is the tradition in my family, we host a huge party on Christmas Eve, but do just about nothing on the actual Christmas, and as usual, my dad requires a kitchen boy/dogsbody, which conveniently happens to be me, and always halfway through a Dark Crusade game or a Pest Control match on Runescape. After much time, effort and swearing from dad, the dinner was finally rolled out in time for most of my extended family.

All my presents involved clothes of some kind, mostly shirts this year. It seems like as the years go by the presents get less and less impressive. Man, I feel old already. After the dinner and presents was the usual haze of Coke and chips and monopoly games which follow just about every celebration my family has. Had a splitting headache halfway through (I blame the ham, always does that to me), so all I can recall is someone getting owned in Monopoly in my room (Might have been me). The party lasted until somewhere around 2. The next morning I found myself asleep on all present wrappings...

Of course, as fun as Christmas is, it normally signals to me that school isn't very far away either. Ah bugger, guess all things have to come to an end...

P.S Sam, where's my Uzi! Did the Bolivian smugglers lose it or get arrested, because I haven't received it yet!

No comments: